Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Happy new year and here's to a great 2014! First up Blog Hop

Hello and a bit belated but happy new year everyone!

After a nice break over Christmas and new year I am ready to continue with my design and career goals for 2014! I have been busy already this year working Art directing and assisting on music videos.  But my main goal is to spend more time developing my design range. Find an agent and get my designs onto products.



Blog Hop 2014 Tropical Fusion


So first stop to creating some more designs this year, I am taking part in another blog hop. I did a pin hop last year which was really fun. The idea is that a collaboration of designers come together and create designs based on the same theme. You start at the first designers blog and then hop from one blog to the next seeing each designers interpretation of the brief 

So the brief is to create a design plus 2 co-ordinating design using Pantone colour of the year Radiant Orchid. The theme for this brief is Tropical Jungle

Pantone colour of the year 2014



The blog hop will commence at 8am Saturday 8th January and will run through to tuesday 21st January

There will be 45 designers involved in this blog hop so make sure you get a chance to what everyone has created.
Mary Tanana will be opening the blog hop  here http://groovitydesigns.com/ 




Be sure to stay tuned as I will post more about this in the next few days xx


No comments:

Post a Comment